White birch bark, smoked vanilla bean and clear musk.
Top Note: B
- Flashpoint: >200
- Phthalate Free: YES
- Vanillin: 0.10%
- Ethyl Vanillin: 1.80%
No ricing, slight acceleration in cold process soap. Scent is light after cut but blooms during cure. No discoloration after 4 weeks. Fragrance was tested using 1 ounce in 2 lbs soap.
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 51st amendment published on June 2023. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 2.41%
- Category 3: 1.95%
- Category 4: 43.10%
- Category 5A: 11.03%
- Category 5B: 2.66%
- Category 5C: 3.61%
- Category 5D: 0.90%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 3.19%
- Category 7B: 3.19%
- Category 8: 0.90%
- Category 9: 11.42%
- Category 10A: 11.42%
- Category 10B: 31.42%
- Category 11A: 0.90%
- Category 11B: 0.90%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Category description of products
- 1. Lip Products of all types (solid and liquid lipsticks, balms, clear or colored, etc.); Childrens toys.
- 2. Deodorant and antiperspirant products of all types including any product with intended or reasonably foreseeable use on the axillae or labelled as such (spray, stick, roll-on, under-arm, deo-cologne, etc.) Body sprays (including body mist).
- 3. Eye products of all types (eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, eye make-up, eye masks, eye pillows, etc.) including eye care and moisturizer; Facial make up and foundation; Make-up remover for face and eyes; Nose pore strips; Wipes or refreshing tissues for face, neck, hands, body; Body and face paint (for children and adults); Facial masks for face and around the eyes.
- 4. Hydroalcoholic and nonhydroalcoholic fine fragrance of all types (Eau de Toilette, Parfum, Cologne, solid perfume, fragrancing cream, etc.), aftershaves of all types (except creams and balms); Fragranced bracelets; Ingredients of perfume kits and fragrance mixtures for cosmetic kits; Scent pads, foil packs; Scent strips for hydroalcoholic products.
- 5A. Body creams, oils, lotions of all types; Foot care products (creams and powders); Insect repellent (intended to be applied to the skin); All powders and talc (excluding baby powders and talc).
- 5B. Facial toner; Facial moisturizers and creams (including care products for beard and mustache).
- 5C. Hand cream; Nail care products including cuticle creams, nail lacquer remover, etc.; Hand sanitizers.
- 5D. Baby cream/lotion, baby oil, baby powders and talc.
- 6. Toothpaste; Mouthwash, including breath sprays; Toothpowder, strips, mouthwash tablets.
- 7A. Hair permanent or other hair chemical treatments (rinse-off) (e.g., relaxers), including rinse-off hair dyes.
- 7B. Hair sprays of all types (pumps, aerosol sprays, etc.); Hair styling aids non sprays (mousse, gels, leave-on conditioners); Hair permanent or other hair chemical treatments (leave-on) (e.g., relaxers), including leave-on hair dyes; Shampoo – Dry (waterless shampoo); Hair deodorizer, hair perfume.
- 8. Intimate wipes; Intimate deodorant spray; Tampons; Baby wipes; Toilet paper (wet).
- 9. Bar soap; Shampoo of all types; Cleanser for face (rinse-off); Conditioner (rinse-off); Liquid soap; Body washes and shower gels of all types; Baby wash, bath, shampoo; Bath gels, foams, mousses, salts, oils and other products added to bathwater (such as bath bombs); Foot care products (feet are placed in a bath for soaking); Shaving creams of all types (stick, gels, foams, etc.); All depilatories (including facial) and waxes for mechanical hair removal.
- 10A. Hand wash laundry detergent (including concentrates); Laundry pre-treatment of all types (e.g. paste, sprays, sticks); Hand dishwashing detergent (including concentrates); Hard surface cleaners of all types (bathroom and kitchen cleansers, furniture polish, etc.); Machine laundry detergents with skin contact (e.g., liquids, powders) including concentrates; Toilet seat wipes; Fabric softeners of all types excluding fabric softener sheets; Household cleaning products, other types including fabric cleaners, soft surface cleaners, carpet cleaners, furniture polishes sprays and wipes, leather cleaning wipes, stain removers, fabric enhancing sprays, treatment products for textiles (e.g., starch sprays, fabric treated with fragrances after wash, deodorizers for textiles or fabrics); Floor wax; Fragranced oil for lamp ring, reed diffusers, pot- pourri, liquid refills for air fresheners (non-cartridge systems), etc.; Ironing water (Odorized distilled water); Dry cleaning kits (involving manual application on the textile).
- 10B. Animal sprays – sprays applied to animals of all types; Air freshener sprays, manual, including aerosol and pump; Aerosol/spray insecticides.
- 11A. Feminine hygiene conventional pads, liners, interlabial pads; Baby diapers; Incontinence pant, pad; Toilet paper (dry).
- 11B. Tights with moisturizers; Scented socks, gloves; Facial tissues (dry tissues); Napkins; Pillow spray; Paper towels; Wheat bags; Facial masks (paper/protective) e.g., surgical masks not used as medical device; Fertilizers, solid (pellet or powder).
- 12. Candles of all types (including encased); Laundry detergents for machine wash with minimal skin contact (e.g. Liquid tabs, pods); Automated air fresheners and fragrancing of all types (concentrated aerosol with metered doses (range 0.05-0.5mL/spray), plug-ins, closed systems, solid substrate, membrane delivery, electrical, powders, fragrancing sachets, incense, liquid refills (cartridge), air freshening crystals, solid non aerosol car diffuser); Air delivery systems; Cat litter; Cell phone cases; Deodorizers/maskers not intended for skin contact (e.g., fabric drying machine deodorizers, carpet powders); Dry cleaning kits (placed in the dryer); Dryer sheets and fabric softener sheets; Fuels; Insecticides (e.g., mosquito coil, paper, electrical, for clothing) excluding aerosols/sprays; Joss sticks or incense sticks; Dishwash detergent and deodorizers – for machine wash; Olfactive board games; Paints; Plastic articles (excluding toys); Scratch and sniff; Scent pack; Scent delivery system (using dry air technology); Shoe polishes; Rim blocks (toilet); Toilet gel; Scent beads.