Falling Leaves Fragrance Oil is a complex fragrance combining cinnamon, citrus, and chrysanthemum, sweet, juicy apples and berries, pecan and cedar, and hints of patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver, and sandalwood.
Falling Leaves Fragrance Oil
$6.95 – $107.95
Falling Leaves Fragrance Oil
Top notes: cinnamon, citrus, and chrysanthemum
Middle notes: sweet, juicy apples and berries
Bottom notes: pecan and cedar
- Flashpoint: >200
- Vanillin: 0.36%
- Ethyl Vanillin: 0
- Phlathate Free
No ricing or acceleration in cold process soap
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 49th amendment published on 01/10/20. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 2.94%
- Category 3: 5.24%
- Category 4: 55.15%
- Category 5A: 13.97%
- Category 5B: 6.47%
- Category 5C: 9.41%
- Category 5D: 2.06%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 10.59%
- Category 7B: 10.59%
- Category 8: 2.06%
- Category 9: 30.59%
- Category 10A: 30.59%
- Category 10B: 94.12%
- Category 11A: 2.06%
- Category 11B: 2.06%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Category description of products
- 1 Products applied to the lips
- 2 Products applied to the axillae (armpit)
- 3 Products applied to the face/body using fingertips
- 4 Products related to fine fragrance
- 5A Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5B Face moisturizer products applied to the face using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5C Hand cream products applied to the hands using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5D Baby Creams, baby Oils and baby talc
- 6 Products with oral and lip exposure
- 7A Rinse-off products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 7B Leave-on products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 8 Products with significant anogenital exposure
- 9 Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off
- 10A Household care excluding aerosol products (excluding aerosol/spray products)
- 10B Household aerosol/spray products
- 11A Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate without UV exposure
- 11B Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate with potential UV exposure
- 12 Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin
2oz, 8oz, 15oz, 64oz
2 reviews for Falling Leaves Fragrance Oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
spectruminspirationsboutique (verified owner) –
There was absolutely no ricing, or accelerating in my cold processed soap. It did discolor to a beautiful brown though. And I have to say: “How did they do it?!” How did they bottle the perfect scent of fall?! I absolutely loved this one! It smells like a walk through a fall forest. It smells so very good! I was able to work with it long enough to get some beautiful swirls, and put some leaf canes into the loaf. It was truly one of the most beautiful bars I created this past year. I can highly recommend this fragrance oil for a fall collection! I LOVED this scent, and it soaped beautifully!
Terri Allen (verified owner) –
Love this scent. It is a rich fall scent with cinnamon and fruits and other great smells mingling together! Fall in a bottle! It was great to work with. I left the fragrance out of part of the batter to give me some color. It did discolor to brown. It works well in cold process soap, body butter (it is amazing body butter) and sugar scrub!