This fragrance smells just like the fresh picked flowers.
Gardenia Fragrance Oil
$6.95 – $107.95
- Flashpoint >200
- phthalate free – no
- vanillin – y .55%
Mild acceleration in cold process soap. This fragrance does cause mild ricing that is easily blended out in cold process soap. We recommend to add the fragrance last
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 49th amendment published on 01/10/20. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 2.00%
- Category 3: 0.98%
- Category 4: 26.42%
- Category 5A: 9.43%
- Category 5B: 1.21%
- Category 5C: 1.70%
- Category 5D: 0.42%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 0.98%
- Category 7B: 0.98%
- Category 8: 0.42%
- Category 9: 5.66%
- Category 10A: 5.66%
- Category 10B: 13.21%
- Category 11A: 0.42%
- Category 11B: 0.42%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Catagory description of products
- 1 Products applied to the lips
- 2 Products applied to the axillae (armpit)
- 3 Products applied to the face/body using fingertips
- 4 Products related to fine fragrance
- 5A Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5B Face moisturizer products applied to the face using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5C Hand cream products applied to the hands using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5D Baby Creams, baby Oils and baby talc
- 6 Products with oral and lip exposure
- 7A Rinse-off products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 7B Leave-on products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 8 Products with significant anogenital exposure
- 9 Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off
- 10A Household care excluding aerosol products (excluding aerosol/spray products)
- 10B Household aerosol/spray products
- 11A Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate without UV exposure
- 11B Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate with potential UV exposure
- 12 Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin
2oz, 8oz, 16oz, 32oz, 64oz
2 reviews for Gardenia Fragrance Oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cindy Diehl (verified owner) –
I always add my fragrance oils to my oils first. I did not experience ricing but I only was able to stick blend for about 10 seconds before I had a medium almost thick trace. I Love , Love, Love the scent but boy did it accelerate. I had to slam my mold on the floor several times to be sure I didn’t have any air pockets and I still had one that went almost all the way through the loaf. Next time I will add it right before I pour.
vannessalthompson (verified owner) –
I added the fragrance last. I didn’t really have any acceleration, but I kept my batter white. So, it was a simple mix and pour. I did experience mild ricing, but it smoothed out nicely. I used it in cold process soap. I bought this FO because my mom loves the smell of Gardenias and complains that it is hard to find anything that smells like a real Gardenia. It smells just like the Gardenias in my front yard!!