Fruit Loops!! Sweet, fruity and just yummy!! Fragrance begins with top notes of lemon rinds, lime, and grapefruit; middle notes of lemongrass, lily, and verbena; and base notes of vanilla sugar.
Fruit Loops* Fragrance Oil
$5.95 – $95.95
- Flashpoint – 167
- Phthalate free – yes
- Vanillin – No
No acceleration or ricing in cold process soap. This fragrances was great to work with and do a intricate design. Discolors to a light tan/ off white
*Compare to Kellogg’s Froot Loops®
*Disclaimer: BeScented LLC is not affiliated or associated with Kellogg’s. Our reference to those trademarks or trade names in no way indicates any relationship between BeScented and the holders and is used for descriptive purposes only
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 49th amendment published on 01/10/20. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 0.67%
- Category 3: 0.66%
- Category 4: 7.75%
- Category 5A: 3.13%
- Category 5B: 0.34%
- Category 5C: 1.34%
- Category 5D: 0.11%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 0.66%
- Category 7B: 0.66%
- Category 8: 0.11%
- Category 9: 3.07%
- Category 10A: 3.07%
- Category 10B: 19.38%
- Category 11A: 0.11%
- Category 11B: 0.11%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Catagory description of products
- 1 Products applied to the lips
- 2 Products applied to the axillae (armpit)
- 3 Products applied to the face/body using fingertips
- 4 Products related to fine fragrance
- 5A Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5B Face moisturizer products applied to the face using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5C Hand cream products applied to the hands using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5D Baby Creams, baby Oils and baby talc
- 6 Products with oral and lip exposure
- 7A Rinse-off products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 7B Leave-on products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 8 Products with significant anogenital exposure
- 9 Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off
- 10A Household care excluding aerosol products (excluding aerosol/spray products)
- 10B Household aerosol/spray products
- 11A Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate without UV exposure
- 11B Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate with potential UV exposure
- 12 Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin
2oz, 8oz, 16oz, 32oz, 64oz
10 reviews for Fruit Loops* Fragrance Oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This scent smells just like the cereal! Yummy! Behaves beautifully in cold process soap.
Smells amazing but discolored my cp
Does smell just like the cereal! Big hit with kids! Does discolor some but next time I won’t use any white.
What a Great Scent, it’s scent is true to the name. I used it in my soy melt , it had a awesome throw.,I made my niece some Popsicle soap, using this fragrance in melt& Pour turn out excellent !!!
This is a very popular scent with kids. It does discolor a bit. Not super dark but your whites will not stay pure white. The scent works beautifully though and is worth it!
nicolekobasicelie (verified owner) –
omg this FO is so good I want to eat it but I wont, performed wonderfully in cp and I haven’t had any discoloration yet made it 3 days ago and the scent is still going strong its awesome, dont hesitate to purchase this next time im ordering a 16 oz bottle its the best.
Cindi Fry (verified owner) –
This Fruit Loops scent is awesome in candles and wax melts and lotions!
jar.art (verified owner) –
Classic fruit loop fragrance! The citrus notes are not overpowering where the vanilla sugar gives an underlying tone of milk!
libbythompson4 (verified owner) –
This scent is a big hit for me each craft show I attend. I have purchased from another supplier and it doesn’t come close to this unmatchable scent. This is spot on. Now you guys are out and hopefully will be getting the larger size in again. Hurry before my next big event Nov 14…Please, lol…. Awesome fragrance.
vannessalthompson (verified owner) –
OOB it smells more lemony, but it smells just like a fresh cracked box of fruit loops in product. Soaped beautifully. It didn’t accelerate or rice at all. Plenty of time to do any kind of swirls you want. I have not noticed any discoloration in my cp soap. I made a batch that looks like milk with MP fruit loops on top.. I didn’t use stabilizer, but did use TD. If there is any discoloration, it’s not noticeable.