No description needed for this fantastic scent! Fresh cut eucalyptus blended with sweet spearmint. The combination between the two scents is just awesome.
- Flashpoint: 200
- Phthalate Free: Y
- Vanillin: N
No discoloration in cold process soap. Mild ricing that is easily blended out.
* Compare our fragrance to Eucalytpus Spearmint® by Bath & Body Works.
* BeScented is not affiliated or associated with Bath & Body Works.
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 49th amendment published on 01/10/20. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 2.86%
- Category 3: 1.54%
- Category 4: 28.57%
- Category 5A: 15.38%
- Category 5B: 3.00%
- Category 5C: 4.54%
- Category 5D: 1.00%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 2.86%
- Category 7B: 2.86%
- Category 8: 1.00%
- Category 9: 13.85%
- Category 10A: 13.85%
- Category 10B: 28.57%
- Category 11A: 1.00%
- Category 11B: 1.00%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Catagory description of products
- 1 Products applied to the lips
- 2 Products applied to the axillae (armpit)
- 3 Products applied to the face/body using fingertips
- 4 Products related to fine fragrance
- 5A Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5B Face moisturizer products applied to the face using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5C Hand cream products applied to the hands using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5D Baby Creams, baby Oils and baby talc
- 6 Products with oral and lip exposure
- 7A Rinse-off products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 7B Leave-on products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 8 Products with significant anogenital exposure
- 9 Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off
- 10A Household care excluding aerosol products (excluding aerosol/spray products)
- 10B Household aerosol/spray products
- 11A Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate without UV exposure
- 11B Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate with potential UV exposure
- 12 Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin
This is a really nice scent if you like eucalyptus and spearmint. I’m not a huge fan of it so directly into the curing room it goes and the door gets shut tight. You can go lighter on this FO than 5%, in fact, I recommend it. If using in a lotion, start with half the amount you might normally use.
Used in CP soap and lotions.
akeway9615 (verified owner) –
I LOVE this FO. I’m going to get a big bottle of it! Smells exactly like the one at Bath & Body Works. Such a wonderful scent for both men & women. It didn’t accelerate trace and gave me plenty of time to work!
thurstonridge (verified owner) –
Love this product- smells like BBW- I did had very slight ricing when first added but it blended in nicely, and did not accelerate trace. I actually had plenty of time to work my batter. I think it slowed trace a bit after it blended in. I purchased a the 16 oz., and would recommend the same if not larger!
rusticcharmsoaps1969 (verified owner) –
This by far is my favorite scent! Fresh and clean, holds scent well while curing. No real issue for me while soaping. Will keep this one on hand that is for sure! Everytime I walk past the curing rack, I have to pick up a bar and give it a sniff!
PahPahs1 (verified owner) –
This is a wonderful fragrance. I was able to grab a 16oz for half the price and just that made me happy but when the it arrived and I took a sniff wow how wonderful. Thank you BeScented.
vannessalthompson (verified owner) –
This fragrance is a must have. It has a very fresh/clean scent. I have to make this cp soap pretty regularly. Everyone loves it. It does accelerate for me, but not bad enough to prevent me from wanting to use it. You will not get a swirl with this one if you have the same experience that I did.