A tantalizing blend of pineapple, acai berry, mango, passionfruit, yuzu, green apples & orchids.
Bora Bora Fragrance Oil
$5.95 – $103.95
- Flashpoint: >200
- Vanillin: yes, 0.37%
- Phthalate Free
No ricing or acceleration in cold process soap
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 49th amendment published on 01/10/20. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 0.58%
- Category 3: 1.60%
- Category 4: 10.75%
- Category 5A: 2.75%
- Category 5B: 0.82%
- Category 5C: 2.75%
- Category 5D: 0.27%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 1.60%
- Category 7B: 1.60%
- Category 8: 0.27%
- Category 9: 7.41%
- Category 10A: 7.41%
- Category 10B: 46.82%
- Category 11A: 0.27%
- Category 11B: 0.27%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Catagory description of products
- 1 Products applied to the lips
- 2 Products applied to the axillae (armpit)
- 3 Products applied to the face/body using fingertips
- 4 Products related to fine fragrance
- 5A Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5B Face moisturizer products applied to the face using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5C Hand cream products applied to the hands using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5D Baby Creams, baby Oils and baby talc
- 6 Products with oral and lip exposure
- 7A Rinse-off products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 7B Leave-on products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 8 Products with significant anogenital exposure
- 9 Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off
- 10A Household care excluding aerosol products (excluding aerosol/spray products)
- 10B Household aerosol/spray products
- 11A Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate without UV exposure
- 11B Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate with potential UV exposure
- 12 Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin
2oz, 8oz, 16oz, 32oz, 64oz
3 reviews for Bora Bora Fragrance Oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
jamie.mccullers (verified owner) –
OMG this fragrance is amazing.It smells soo vacationy lol. Ive always wanted to go to Bora Bora.I hope to make it there one day.If it smells anything like this,Im not coming back(hahahah) .This fragrance works well in cold process.It is perfect alone and mixed with other beachy scents.I had no problems with my cold process recipe and this fragrance oil.I must order a larger size next time.Thanks Bescented for carrying this wonderful fragrance.
seashellsforever (verified owner) –
This fragrance reminded me of my vacation in Hawaii. Fruity, fresh and a bit of mystique. Soaps very well! Despite it having .30+ % vanillin, there was absolutely no Discoloration at all. Very tropical. Highly recommend.
Kennii (verified owner) –
I use this for air fresheners and the scent is to die for !!!!! Amazing!!!