- Flashpoint: 182
- Phthalate Free: Y
- Vanillin: 0%
- Ethyl Vanillin: 0%
No ricing, some acceleration in cold process soap. Scent held well during cure. No discoloration after 4 weeks. Fragrance was tested using 1 ounce in 2 lbs of soap.
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 49th amendment published on 01/10/20. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 9.10%
- Category 3: 2.60%
- Category 4: 31.20%
- Category 5A: 27.90%
- Category 5B: 1.30%
- Category 5C: 5.30%
- Category 5D: 0.40%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 2.60%
- Category 7B: 2.60%
- Category 8: 0.40%
- Category 9: 12.30%
- Category 10A: 12.30%
- Category 10B: 50.0%
- Category 11A: 0.40%
- Category 11B: 0.40%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Category description of products
- 1 Products applied to the lips
- 2 Products applied to the axillae (armpit)
- 3 Products applied to the face/body using fingertips
- 4 Products related to fine fragrance
- 5A Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5B Face moisturizer products applied to the face using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5C Hand cream products applied to the hands using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5D Baby Creams, baby Oils and baby talc
- 6 Products with oral and lip exposure
- 7A Rinse-off products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 7B Leave-on products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 8 Products with significant anogenital exposure
- 9 Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off
- 10A Household care excluding aerosol products (excluding aerosol/spray products)
- 10B Household aerosol/spray products
- 11A Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate without UV exposure
- 11B Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate with potential UV exposure
- 12 Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin
rlawalt (verified owner) –
Made soap 3 days ago and scented it with “Blackberry Lavender”, OMG I love this scent! Wasn’t sure OOB, but after making CP soap with it, I’m hooked. It did accelerate the batch a bit, but nothing that I couldn’t handle. Seems to be holding the scent well, haven’t noticed any discoloration. Anxious to see what my lavender loving customers think!
lesliehurlburt21 (verified owner) –
I just finished soaping with this fragrance and once I added this fragrance to my soap batter, I feel in love it. It did accelerate on me but was not anything I could not work with. I ended up doing a hanger swirl and can’t wait to see how it turns out. This fragrance smells amazing in cp soap and can’t wait to make other products with it.
SWGardens (verified owner) –
Like another reviewer, I didn’t care for this OOB so I delayed using the sample I purchased. I finally used it last night in a moderate moving CP soap recipe I like to make. Even though I knew it was going to accelerate some, I thought I would up the anty and add in some GM powder and sugar to really get things moving. Well, it didn’t disappoint! Temp of lye 82, oils 93, used 5% PPO, mixed to emulsion with SB and hand-stirred the FO in at a med/thin trace. I did get a teeny-tiny bit of ricing; next time, I’ll be more careful when stirring in the FO.
I do like the fragrance much better in soap than OOB. I like it enough to deal with the acceleration. I’m already planning on pre-making some multi-colored chunky confetti with it because I won’t need to worry about a design and then using the confetti in a solid colored base color. Problem solved!
I’m rating 5 stars because it behaved like the description stated.