- Flashpoint: >200
- Phthalate Free: Yes
- Vanillin: No
No discoloration in cold process soap. No ricing or acceleration
BeScented’s Premium Fragrance Oils are strong and concentrated. Can be used in cold process soap, hot process soap, reed diffusers, melt and pour soap, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, candles, wax melts. Please follow the below IFRA guidelines for proper usage rates.
*Fragrances are sold by weight, not volume. Fill levels will vary amongst different fragrances.
*If you have not used this fragrance before from us, we recommend purchasing the 2 oz sample size, as fragrance oils are not returnable for any reason.
*Fragrances should not be applied directly to the skin for any reason. They must be diluted in a finished product before use.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
This is to confirm that the subject fragrance is composed of aroma chemicals, natural essential oils and other functional components in compliance with the most recent guidelines published by I.F.R.A. (International Fragrance Association). 49th amendment published on 01/10/20. The IFRA standards are based on safety assessments Fragrance Materials).
- Category 1: 0%
- Category 2: 1.58%
- Category 3: 3.17%
- Category 4: 23.53%
- Category 5A: 7.70%
- Category 5B: 3.90%
- Category 5C: 5.49%
- Category 5D: 1.34%
- Category 6: 0%
- Category 7A: 2.35%
- Category 7B: 2.35%
- Category 8: 1.34%
- Category 9: 13.04%
- Category 10A: 13.04%
- Category 10B: 23.53%
- Category 11A: 1.34%
- Category 11B: 1.34%
- Category 12: 100%
Class / Catagory description of products
- 1 Products applied to the lips
- 2 Products applied to the axillae (armpit)
- 3 Products applied to the face/body using fingertips
- 4 Products related to fine fragrance
- 5A Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5B Face moisturizer products applied to the face using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5C Hand cream products applied to the hands using the hands (palms), primarily leave-on
- 5D Baby Creams, baby Oils and baby talc
- 6 Products with oral and lip exposure
- 7A Rinse-off products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 7B Leave-on products applied to the hair with some hand contact
- 8 Products with significant anogenital exposure
- 9 Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off
- 10A Household care excluding aerosol products (excluding aerosol/spray products)
- 10B Household aerosol/spray products
- 11A Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate without UV exposure
- 11B Products with intended skin contact but minimal transfer of fragrance to skin from inert substrate with potential UV exposure
- 12 Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin
One of my favorites!!! Accelerated but I don’t even care!!! I have learned the people either love it or hate it. Will buy again!!!!!!
This did accelerate a bit in cp, but the scent was worth it! I am not a “perfumey” kind pf person, however this scent has me hooked.
Cindi Fry (verified owner) –
This is a great scent and bestseller! It accelerates trace but is well worth it!
akeway9615 (verified owner) –
This revised FO riced SUPER bad on me! I had to stick blend it out and then stir like a madman with my spatula. It also accelerated trace for me, too. I think every recipe is different as far as acceleration goes. But it is a beautiful fragrance and I have a 16oz bottle of it, so I’m going to just deal with it and try a different approach next time!
Ocean Mist Soaps (verified owner) –
This new revised fragrance is amazing. My signature soap is this scent and I would have to plop it in the mold before. With this one I had plenty of time to do a 3 color ITPS. Thank you so much. I will be ordering the largest amount you have. I was so pleased I made a double batch for the first time.
youngbloodcrafted (verified owner) –
Smells so wonderful in CP soap. Sold out in less than a week. Will purchase again!
I absolutely love this fragrance! Took some getting used to after I first sniffed it out of the bottle, but once I used it in my soap, I loved it. I use it in my beach-themed soaps – no discolouration, ricing, or acceleration.
olsewnsew57 (verified owner) –
Love this fresh fragrance! I would use more than my usual ½ oz PPO for my next batch, because I’d like it to be stronger.
It did not cause any thickening or ricing in my hot process recipe and three days later, there is still no discoloration in the soaps.
I will definitely order this again.
melindaarnette (verified owner) –
Soaped beautifully, I also used it in my whipped sugar scrubs , my customers love this scent
theluvs (verified owner) –
This is a wonderful scent! I used it at 3%, and didn’t have any issues with ricing, acceleration, or discoloration. I will definitely be buying another bottle!
debbiedoessoap (verified owner) –
Absolutely love this scent. I feel like a kid again on the beach. One of my best sellers. I soap warm so it accelerates a tad but nothing I can’t deal with. A must for my line.
Samantha Smith (verified owner) –
Wonderful scent! Completely sold out in under a week. Ordering more!